Professional Portrait Photography Course
Course fee $550.00
(payable on enrollment)
Enrollment is not confirmed until full course fee is received
Restricted to 10 students
Run over 10 weeks
Two hours per week, (7pm-9pm)
ENROLLING FOR COURSE NOW
For course date, please go to:
Please book early as courses fill quickly.
This professional portrait photography course is designed to show you how to produce stunning photographs of people. This is not your average photography course. No “froth and bubble” lectures full of useless information, Just solid, practical, guaranteed techniques to lift the standard of your images to a level that you never thought possible.
Taught by a full-time working professional photographer in a fully equipped studio. Within 3 weeks you will be shooting amazing images of professional models. After 10 weeks you’ll be shooting to a standard higher than many professional photographers. There are no prerequisites for this course, apart from ownership of an SLR camera.
You will learn
- Studio Portraiture
- Wedding Photography
- Model Portfolios
- Glamour Makeovers
- Swimwear / Fashion
- Outdoor Portraits
Raise your standards to a seriously professional level!
Take a look at the images above – many of them have been taken by students of this course.
This comprehensive photographic course will be conducted over 10 weeks at the Imagine Studios Boolaroo Studio. The course is open to amateur and professional photographers but it is suggested that participants use an SLR camera ( digital or film ) and be conversant with its operation to get the most benefit from the course.Your course fee covers:
- Expert tuition
- Models fees
- Studio hire
The course has a large practical component where participants will use the studio’s facilities and the professional models supplied to apply their new found skills and build up a portfolio of great shots.
Your instructor will be Warren Marshall – proprietor of Imagine studios. Warren is widely recognised as a leader in the field of people photography. A professional photographer for 15 years Warren is well known for the innovative and sensitive style of his work.
- How to pose people correctly
- Using filters
- Shooting with tungsten light
- Composition within the frame
- Controlling your camera efficientlyC31
- Choosing the right materials
- Portrait lighting basic to advanced
- Putting some “WOW” into your images
- Building a great portfolio
- Stress free wedding photography
- Earning money with your camera
- Shooting Models
- Using sunlight correctly
- Daytime flash photography
- Manipulation of digital images
- Dealing with photolabs
- Photographing kids and families
- Mounting and spotting for display
- Plus much more…..
- Introduction to the art of people photography (secrets of success)
- Lighting techniques basic to advanced
- Natural light & Studio lightC1
- Studio shoot – portraits
- How to light, pose & compose
- Glamour Shoot – More intimate, flattering style
- Wedding Photography
- Stress free approach
(tips & techniques)
- Model Portfolio shoot
- Something different
- Photography as a Profession
- Making money shooting people
- Fashion / Swimwear shoot(model supplied)
- Location shoot – Saturday/Sunday
- Posing couples, fill flash, using sunlight, etc
(2 models supplied)
- Photo assessment,
- ‘Photoshop’ techniques
- Where to from here? Wrap up.
This photography course was fantastic. My skills improved dramatically as did my confidence which I attribute to the encouraging environment that was provided
The course was practical and “hands on”, and the theory was quite advanced but delivered in an easy to understand manner.
Not only have I taken away many skills, but also great friendships with people who share my passion.
I joined this course to learn how to get better photos of my grandchildren. Not only did I get that but no I’m earning good money in my retirement taking portraits and shooting model portfolios.
Waren has given me the confidence and the skills to really have fun with my camera.
Paul Grace/ Grace Photography & Imaging
I’ve done lots of photography courses all over NSW. This is the only one that prepares you fully for a career in photography. It’s BRILLIANT!